Want to create Jio Payments Bank UPI for UPI Transactions. Here you will get full details on how to create Jio Payment Bank UPI Address in just 2 Minutes.
You can easily create Jio Payment Bank UPI ID but what are Jio Payment Bank Account UPI Benefits or Features?
Jio Payments Bank UPI Benefits/Features:
- Create BHIM UPI ID.
- Link any savings, current or overdraft account of multiple banks. More than 110 banks supported.
- Check bank account balance.
- Instantly transfer money to other bank accounts, BHIM UPI ID, merchants’ QR Codes or BharatQR codes.
- The transfer limit is up to Rs. 1,00,000 per day per account.
- Unlimited transfers. No charges.
- Money can be transferred throughout the day including night, Saturdays, Sundays and even public holidays.
- Generate / register/ reset / change BHIM UPI PIN.
- Recharge mobile or DTH and pay utility bills for electricity, gas, water, broadband internet, and landline telephone.
- Pay credit card bills.
How To Create Jio Payments Bank UPI
It is very simple to create Jio Payments Bank UPI on MyJio App. Follow the below steps to create Jio Payments Bank UPI & to linked Jio payments bank account.
- Just Open > Link in your Default Browser Jio Payment Bank Account.
- Open MyJio App and Tap on UPI Icon.
- Tab to get started.
- Select Jio Money Registered Mobile Number.
- Complete Device verification Process.
- Setup your mPIN.
- Select Associated Bank.
- Link your Bank account with your UPI ID.
- Confirm your mPIN.
- Congratulations! You are successfully created your Jio Payments Bank UPI and you will Get your XXXXXX@JIO BHIM UPI id.
Conclusion- Jio Payments Bank UPI
Have you successfully created your reliance Jio Payment Bank UPI ID Yes or No? – you can comment down below.
Still, you have any questions related to jio payment bank account, you can ask in the comment section.
Can you Please Share this Article Link in your Groups It will take a few seconds. so that everyone can create and set up Jio payments Bank UPI ID easily.
- How to Open Jio Payments Bank Account.
- Jio Payments Bank Offers.