Hey, want to know about jio payment bank?
how to open jio payment bank account?, how to create jio payment bank UPI?, Jio payments bank app, jio payments bank Interest rate or benefits & much more.
I know, you have recently heard about the jio bank account and are excited to know jio payments bank account opening online process, right?
After reading this article.
You can create or open jio payments bank account using eKYC verification online with your Aadhaar number in 5 minutes.
Here you will get [Step-by-Step] full details. so read this post-till-the-end.
Any Indian resident of age 18 years and above is eligible to open jio savings bank account. There is no fee to activate Jio Bank account.
You can open jio payments bank account without Jio number – just verified Aadhaar card linked mobile number.
What is Jio Payment Bank?
Jio Payments Bank is like a bank with no branches, it is a virtual bank that is controlled with the help of your mobile. You do not need to go anywhere to open Jio savings payment bank account.
- Jio users can deposit up to 1 lakh rupees with eKYC verification.
- The depositor also earns interest on their balance.
- Jio commenced Payments Bank operations with effect from April 3, 2018.
- RBI issued a license to the bank under section 22 (1) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949.
Jio Payment Bank Account Required Documents?
You can open a bank account in jio if you have –
|Aadhaar Card number -||for eKYC Verification|
|Pancard –||For eKYC verification|
|Aadhaar Linked Mobile number-||For OTP verification.|
Jio Payment Bank Account Benefits?
Jio Payments Bank is a Savings Account, no account opening charges, no requirement to keep a minimum balance. Keep balance up to Rs. 1 lac of deposits and enjoy benefits like:
|Jio Payments Bank -||Benefits|
|1-||No Minimum Balance Requirement.|
|2-||Open the jio account with your Aadhaar and PAN Number.|
|3-||Quick Jio Recharges.|
|4-||Easy One Click Bill Payments.|
|5-||Easy payments through @jio UPI handle.|
|6-||4% Interest Rate.|
|7-||Offers and Discounts.|
|8-||No Penalties for Dormant Account.|
|9-||Exciting Deals & Offers.|
|10-||70,000 Outlets Across India.|
How to Open Jio Payment Bank Account? [Step By Step]
The process of opening an account in Reliance Jio Payments Bank is simple.
You can create/ open Jio Bank Account Online on MyJio App.
JioMoney Wallet users need to provide their Aadhaar number and PAN card number by visiting the Bank tab in the MyJio app.
which will be authenticated (Verify) through an OTP sent to the number registered with their Aadhaar number. The whole process of account opening is digital. It 100% paperless.
You don’t need the photocopy of any document.
Step1- Create Jio Money Wallet Account
- First of all, Create Jio Money Wallet Account.
- Download Jio Money App From Given Link.
- Now Select Your Jio Sim/other sim slot and verify it with OTP.
- Complete all other processes like to enter your name, email and other details and you will be on the dashboard of Jio Money Wallet.
- Done, you have successfully created your jio money wallet account.
- Now, let’s move on step 2.
Step2- Jio Payment Bank Account Opening Online Process?
- Update or Download MyJio App from Play Store | Direct Update.
- After updating MyJio App open given Link in your default browser.
- It will show you a Banner Like Upgrade Now So tap on It.
- Allow notification and open that using My Jio App.
- You will be redirected to the Jio Payments Bank Welcome Page. Click on Let’s Get Started Button.
- Select JioMoney wallet registered mobile number & proceed.
- Set your 4 Digit MPIN and allow Fingerprint Unlock.
- Get back to Dashboard > Refresh App > Open Bank Tab > now you will able to See a Banner Like Upgrade To Jio Payments Bank Saving Account.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and Proceed.
- Enter OTP sent on your mobile number linked to Aadhaar number.
- Enter & Review your Account Details.
- Enter Nominee Details if you want to or you can skip this step.
- Tab to Agree and Proceed.
- Your account will be open within 24hours being Reviewed by Jio Bank Customer Care.
- Don’t Worry!! It will get verified within 1 Minute and you will get Confirmation Message.
- Congratulations! You have Successfully Open Jio Payments Bank Account can check your profile details from App.
Open Jio Payments Bank Account Video tutorial
Now, What Next?
How To Create Jio Payment Bank UPI?
- Just Open Given Link in your Default Browser. :
- Open it with My Jio App and Tap on BHIM UPI Option.
- Search for your Bank and Select It.
- Create a PIN and Link your Bank Account.
- Congratulations! You have successfully Linked your Bank account to Jio Savings Payments Bank and you will Get your XXXXXX@JIO BHIM UPI id.
Check this article for [Step By Step Guide] to create jio payments bank UPI.
Jio Payments Bank App Download/Website:
The website of J.P.B is www.jiopaymentsbank.com. The interest rates in Jio Saving Bank is 4%. The Best thing is that no need to download separate jio bank App/Apk. My Jio App is the Jio bank App.
Conclusion – Now What Next?
Congratulation! You have Successfully Open Jio Payments Bank Account.
But What Next?
This is not an end, but I think this is the beginning and you have an account in jio bank.
Think.. how’s this jio payments bank account will provide you lots of benefits? Like – Jio Unlimited calling & Internet.
Want jio free recharge offers notifications? Join this Telegram channel-> Join here.
I hope you liked these details to open jio bank account if you have any questions or doubts about this you can mention it below in the comment section.
If you found this article helpful, please do share it with your friends and on Whatsapp groups, twitter, Instagram, and Facebook groups and pages.
Jio Payment Bank FAQ
Can I open the Jio payments bank account without a jio number?
Yes. You can open the Jio Bank account even without a Jio number.
My Aadharcard linked number is different can I open an account with Jio number?
Yes, you can create a jio payment savings bank account with jio number or without jio number but you need to verify OTP for eKYC verification.
What is the minimum balance I need to keep in my Jio Savings Bank account?
There is no minimum balance requirement.
Are there any charges/fees for using my Jio Payments Bank account?
There are no charges or fees for your Jio savings Bank account. even there are no penalties if the account is inactive.
Is my money safe if I lose my phone?
Yes, your money is always safe in Jio Bank, even if you lose your registered mobile number since only you can access your account through your own biometric or M-Pin details.
How to withdraw money from the Jio Bank account?
You can withdraw money from any Jio Point outlet/Jio Store across India.
Jio Payments Bank Customer Care Number?
Jio bank Customer Care Number is- 1800 891 9999
Jio bank customer care email is – email@example.com.